Drake and Rihanna have reportedly called it quits again. The Toronto rapper and Barbadian singer have been off and on for years, but are once again taking a break from each other after rekindling their romance in July.
According to E! News, Drake and Rihanna’s busy schedules got in the way of their relationship and the pair is no longer dating exclusively. A source told the outlet that both artists “are seeing other people at the moment.”
While it’s not clear who Rihanna has moved on with, Drake has sparked rumors he’s dating reality TV star and model India Love. The “One Dance” rapper was spotted over the weekend watching a Toronto Blue Jays game with Love. According to E!’s source, Drake and Love have been hooking up “for at least a few weeks.”
So, who is India Love? Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about Drake’s rumored new love.
- Love has dated several high-profile stars including Cliff Dixon, the ex-boyfriend of Rihanna. Love and Dixon sparked rumors they were a couple earlier this year after they started making appearances in each other’s Instagram posts and were seen partying and hanging out together. However, their short romance faced a mini scandal when the Jasmine Brand reported that the relationship was fake. Sources told the outlet that Love and Dixon, the adopted brother of basketball player Kevin Durant, were pretending to date hoping that it would help them land on a reality show.
- Love was also romantically linked to rapper The Game a few years ago. The pair went through a messy breakup, and in February the “All Eyez” rapper took jabs at Love by linking up with another one of her ex-boyfriends, a man named Ron. The Game posted a video of them trash talking Love. “It’s called, if I f— you and he f— you, then you f—ed,” he said in the video.
- Love first gained recognition because of her Instagram page. She currently has over 2 million followers, and floods her account with photos from her modeling gigs, flawless selfies and images of her dogs.
- Love and her sisters had their own reality show on BET, called “The Westbrooks.” The show premiered last year but has not been picked up for a Season 2.
- Her sister, Crystal Westbrooks, used to date Drake. It’s been rumored that Drake and Crystal dated off and on for years but never had a serious romance. Crystal confirmed she dated Drake during an episode of “The Westbrooks.” According to the Shade Room, Crystal commented on her younger sister hooking up with her ex in a series of now-deleted tweets. “Well this is getting really awkward,” she wrote. “That awkward moment when she hops on your exes….. Nvm nvm nvm #iFeelLikeRayJ. I need answers sway.”
- Love has a connection to Karrueche Tran, who famously dated Chris Brown, Rihanna’s ex-boyfriend. On “The Westbrooks” Love fired her manager and signed with Tran’s manager, Jacob York. However, it’s not clear if York still manages Love.
- She also has a similar hand tattoo to Rihanna’s. A few years ago, Rihanna commemorated her trip to New Zealand by getting an intricate Maori tattoo on her right hand. Love also sports a very similar design on her hand.