If you stick around long enough, foods or supplements that were touted as being good for you by the scientific community, either turn out to be bad for you or to have no impact; conversely many things that had a bad rap now are touted as ‘Super Foods’!
Eggs, fall into the latter category; historically, so many findings concluded that the cholesterol found in the yolk caused your cholesterol to increase in an unhealthy way. This has since been disproven, as new studies have found that the natural cholesterol that your body produces, naturally decreases it’s production, when cholesterol from foods are introduced into your system.
The good news doesn’t end there. Cholesterol has a critical impact on your body’s ability to create testosterone, estrogen and cortisol. The website, “Authority Nutrition” reported a study in which subjects consumed one to three whole eggs per day. 70% of people had no negative effect on cholesterol, and for the other 30% a change in LDL (“bad cholesterol”) occurred. The small dense molecules were expanded, which lowered their health threat substantially. The only population that was poorly affected by daily consumption of eggs were Diabetics, in whom an increased risk of heart disease was found.
It’s really welcome news that the negative connotations associated with eggs have been debunked, because the advantages to their regular consumption are really revolutionary for positive impact on one’s overall health.
The video you are about to watch below, discusses in detail, the potent NUTRIENTS found in eggs; Vitamins, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids to name only a few. Eggs also provide the highest-quality PROTEIN, according to “Health 24″. A lesser known nutrient, CHOLINE, is critical to brain functioning; “Authority Nutrition” reports that 90% of the population is deficient in choline which is plentiful in eggs. The video goes on to discuss the benefits of eggs for EYESIGHT, due to the antioxidants they contain. Starting your day off with eggs promotes a fuller feeling, which aids WEIGHT CONTROL by allowing you to experience less hunger throughout the day. As if this wasn’t enough, “Health 24″ reports the benefits to BONES, HAIR AND NAILS due to the amino acids and minerals found in eggs.
So having heard all of this, and the added important information in the video below, you may be wondering if you should be eating 3 eggs per day. Recommendations vary, on whether three may be excessive due to the potential for plaque buildup in the arteries. However, one to two eggs per day is generally agreed upon as safe and will provide you with all the benefits discussed above, and in the video below. It should be noted that if possible, getting ‘free-range’ eggs rather than the supermarket variety, will afford you optimal amounts of the beneficial nutrients.
Please SHARE this important health and nutritional information with your friends and family
for Online Shopping Click Here